PreMS is a platform dedicated to the design and achievement of fundamental and preclinical studies in relevant animal models of Multiple Sclerosis.
Whether you represent a pharma company or an academic laboratory interested in Multiple Sclerosis, PreMS is a reliable partner in your translational research that can help you :
- Building the bridge between preclinical and clinical studies.
- Transfering your targets identified in vitro to up-to-date in vivo models.
- Bringing a proof of concept to your translational research.
PreMS is here to assist you in testing your therapeutic and diagnostic strategies in appropriate animal models of Multiple Sclerosis. We want to provide the animal models which best fit with the questions you want to address. Our experts will guide you across the different steps of your study (design, follow up, analysis of results and turnkey supply of the conclusions).
PreMS expertise relies on three major specificities:
- In-house production and housing of animals, with the possibility of applying specific treatment regimens (i.p., i.v., per os…) and specific conditions mimicking risk factors of Multiple Sclerosis (age, sex, stress, nutrition…)
- Large panel of animals models reproducing specific forms (chronic, relapsing remitting) or pathological aspects (demyelination, neuroinflammation, autoimmunity) of Multiple Sclerosis.
- High-tech methods for clinical assessment: MRI (several modalities including molecular imaging), ex-vivo imaging (BioSpace®), specific behavior tests (Rotarod, gait analysis…), immunological phenotyping (Flow- cytometry).